We are a group of lifelong learners with a collective belief that technology and education can help solve our world's greatest issues.
Since our inception, InkSmith has been dedicated to delivering meaningful learning experiences in the classroom through the use of 21st-century technology. Over the years, we've worked with education professionals at all levels, from educators and their students in the classroom, to some of the largest school boards in Canada.
We empower educators to engage with and adopt 21st century technology to enhance their pedagogy and provide students with the necessary tools to achieve higher learning thinking skills.
After years of bridging the gap between education and technology, we've evolved to help provide support wherever it's needed in the education space. Our goal is to help today's students become tomorrow's global changemakers - and we believe there are 3 key pillars that drive meaningful purpose-driven learning in the classroom.
We help deliver seamlessly integrated, purpose-driven learning with technology to students and educators.
● Presentation-ready educator content for delivery online or in the classroom
● Curriculum connections for provincial aligned curriculum requirements
We help create a cohesive plan to ensure consistency in future-focused learning topics as students progress through each grade.
● School-wide Professional Learning sessions for educator integration of 3D printers, robotics, and laser cutters.
● Technical support, warranties, and replacement parts in order to keep all technology products functioning properly
We help ensure adoption of experiential learning directives across school boards with a systematic and thorough approach.
● Board-wide Professional Learning sessions for educators & staff
● Comprehensive service Level Agreement and extended warranties available for 3D printers and laser cutters across the board
InkSmith strives to
Empower Purpose-Driven Learning
with 21st-century technology in the classroom. Hands-on experiential learning opportunities drive student engagement and learning outcome achievement.