Supporting Canadian Educators
We are a group of lifelong learners with a collective belief that technology and education can help solve our world's greatest issues.
Since our inception, InkSmith has been dedicated to delivering meaningful learning experiences in the classroom through the use of 21st-century technology. Over the years, we've worked with education professionals at all levels, from educators and their students in the classroom, to some of the largest school boards in Canada.
Working at all levels of education:
Our Educational Philosophy
We empower educators to engage with and adopt 21st-century technology to enhance their pedagogy and provide students with the necessary tools to achieve higher learning thinking skills.
After years of bridging the gap between education and technology, we've evolved to help provide support wherever it's needed in the education space. Our goal is to help today's students become tomorrow's global changemakers. We believe that building meaningful purpose-driven learning opportunities happen in all 3 levels of education.
We help deliver seamlessly integrated, purpose-driven learning with technology for students and educators.
● 21st-century hardware technology with 3D printers, laser cutters, and robotics kits
● Curriculum connections for provincial aligned curriculum requirements
We help create a cohesive plan to ensure consistency in future-focused learning topics as students progress through each grade.
● School-wide implementation of 21st-century technology hardware
● Technical support, warranties, and replacement parts in order to keep all technology products functioning properly
We help school boards build cohesive programming across grades, subjects, and schools.
● Board-wide rollout of 21st-century technology hardware and Professional Learning sessions for educators and staff
● Comprehensive service Level Agreement and extended warranties available for 3D printers and laser cutters across the board
InkSmith strives to
Empower Purpose-Driven Learning
with 21st-century technology in the classroom. Hands-on experiential learning opportunities drive student engagement and learning outcome achievement.