The InkSmith team is a group of technology enthusiasts and educators with a passion for empowering purpose-driven learning in Canadian classrooms.
● Competitive compensation
● 15 days vacation to start
● Hybrid work model
● 2 paid “Because We Care” days (pet bereavement, religious holiday, mental health support, etc.)
● “Welcome Baby” day off
● Great Health and Dental plan
● $500 Wellness Spending Account
● Employee Referral – Cash Incentive Program
● Virtual Health Support
● Employee Assistance Program
● Weekly “Hour of Learning” to support your professional growth and development
● More to come as we continue to develop our internal practices in 2023
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for one of our roles and you have a disability which requires a reasonable accommodation, we are here to help.
Accessibility and Diversity
InkSmith supports and promotes a diverse, inclusive, and accessible workplace. As we encourage respect for diversity, we build an inclusive organization that enables everyone to contribute, lean and grow together. We are committed to creating a work environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and the Ontario Human Rights Code, InkSmith will provide accommodation throughout the recruitment, interview and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in any part of our hiring process, please inform us of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect to any materials or processes required to ensure your equal participation.