DISCLAIMER: Please note that as the global micro:bit shortage eases and while stock is once again available, shipping times might be delayed. Please allow a longer waiting period than average to receive your micro:bit.
About the BBC micro:bit
The micro:bit is a pocket-sized computer that you can code, customize, and control to bring your digital ideas, games, and apps to life! Programmed with Makecode, the BBC micro:bit for coding is a great introduction to experimental code making. It acts as the brain behind the InkSmith K8 Robot and Climate Action Kit.
The micro:bit Go Pack contains everything you need to get coding straight out of the box, making it the ideal starter kit.
All the same great features plus the ability to:
- Sense and react to sound with a built-in microphone
- Play sounds with a built-in speaker
- Program the gold micro:bit logo to respond to your touch
- Run AI and Machine Learning workloads with more computing power
- Save power when it’s not in use but still connected to the batteries
- Microprocessor: 64MHz Cortex-M4F, 512kB Flash, 128kB RAM (new!)
- 5x5 LED matric
- Two programmable buttons
- On-board motion detector
- A build-in compass
- Bluetooth compatible
- A built-in microphone (new!)
- A built in speaker (new!)
- Capacitive touch sensor (new!)