The all new InkSmith Makerforge is the best-in-class for 3D printers in education. With a huge 232mm x 212mm x 301mm build volume you can make big prototypes or fit an entire class’s worth of models in just one print. With all the latest technologies, this printer is extremely easy to use no matter what your experience level.
Watch your designs come to life with large access doors and clear panels for easy and safe viewing. With a rigid all aluminum body and easy to access components this printer is built to last and be easy to maintain.
- Automatically heated and leveled bed
- Prints high quality at high speeds
- HEPA/Carbon Purafil filtration
- Intuitive and easy-to-use touchscreen interface
- Very quiet operation
- Supports various types of filament
- Uses modular type extruder for easy exchange
- Temperature controlled chamber
- Self-checkup function for core components
- Built-in filament runout detection
- Large, clear viewing panels for watching your prints take shape
Build Volume: 232mm x 212mm x 301mm
Layer Height Settings: Up to 100 microns max
Print Speed: 150 mm/sec
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
Filtration: HEPA 13/carbon
Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
Filament Type: PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU/TPE, and more
Nozzle Temperature: 260°C max
Bed Temperature: 120°C
Connectivity: WIFI USB/PC and USB Flash Drive
Local Storage: 8 GB
Slicing Software: Launchpad3d.ca and Cura
Machine Size: 483mm x 483mm x 724mm
No more print failures due to poorly levelled beds. The Makerforge automatically heated and leveled bed also eliminates the need for adhesives.
Intuitive touchscreen makes it simple to navigate the printer menu and make adjustments.
HEPA-13 filter removes 99.97% of airborne particles down to 0.3 microns, activated carbon removes harmful VOCs and Purafil catalyst removes odours from the print chamber.