Immerse your students in faraway wonders or have them design and code their own experiences. Our all-in-one Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) solutions are a dive into the future of learning! ClassVR is a complete VR and AR system for the classroom. It provides an engaging, immersive experience for students of all ages, and allows them to view and understand subjects and topics through personal experience.
- 8 ClassVR all-in-one VR/AR headsets
- Mobile carrying and charging case
- Access to the ClassVR Teacher Portal and hundreds of curriculum lesson plans
- Training and tech support from the InkSmith team
- ClassVR’s headset is a standalone, classroom-ready device, delivering a fully immersive VR experience under the teacher’s control.
- Unlike other VR headsets, ClassVR does not require any additional devices, such as phones. Everything is fully integrated into the device, making it easy to use and super reliable.
- High Definition 5.5″ display to deliver crystal clear images and videos
- Integrated speakers with volume controls and an audio-out port to connect headphones
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity to enable classroom control
- 2Gb RAM and 16Gb internal storage to provide on-device content storage and fast performance
- 4000mAh battery to power the device for the entire school day.
- ClassVR also features a front-facing 8MP integrated camera, to support Augmented Reality content.