The InkSmith team works with more than 200 school boards across Canada to bring education technology to life in the classroom! Our experienced facilitators will guide your students through a full day hackathon that covers all of your SPCE requirements at an affordable rate.
• Full-Day - onsite or remote sessions
• 10:1 Instructor to Student ratio
• All prototyping & robotics tools included
• Starting at $1,400/day (+HST & Travel)
SPCE Sessions Available
Community Health Hackathon
Students will be presented with a persona and challenged to design, build, and code a micro:bit-based device to combat the problems facing this individual. Students will then present their solution using the Business Model Canvas.
Global Climate Action Hackathon
Students will be challenged to design, build, and code a micro:bit-based device to combat a specific Climate Change issue. Students will then present their solution using the Business Model Canvas.
SPCE Sessions Cover:
• Arts & Culture • Aviation & Aerospace • Business • Energy • Health & Wellness • Information & Communication Technology • Justice, Community Safety, Emergency Services • Non-Profit
• Agriculture • Aviation & Aerospace • Business • Construction • Environment • Forestry • Health & Wellness • Horticulture & Landscaping • Information & Communication Technology • Manufacturing • Non-Profit • Transportation
Ready to book?
Book your SPCE Session
Contact the InkSmith team to book your SPCE training session today!