The k8 Class Pack includes 10 k8 Robotics Kits for the price of 8!
Meet k8, your modular robotics kit for learning Computational Thinking
Using micro:bit makes it easy for groups of 3 or even 4 to share the use of the robot and iterate on their own code! No more tethering to the computer, take your code to k8.
What's in each Box?
- 1 x k8 Interface Board - The “nervous system” of your robotics kit
- 3 x IR Sensors - Detects how light or dark the surroundings are
- 2 x 9 Gram Servo Motors - Used to pick up and move objects around
- 2 x Motors with 65mm Wheels - Drives your robot to move in its environment
- 1 x Battery Box - Powers your robot (4 ‘AA’ Batteries Required)
- 1 x Ultrasonic Sensor - Allows your robot to detect how far away objects are
- 4 x Plastic Body Pieces
- Access to our Curriculum Platform - Curriculum-based lesson plans for teaching computational thinking and deep learning principles
*Please select your robotics kit with or without a micro:bit.