The eSun eVacuum Bags are replacement units for the eSun eVacuum Kit. The eVacuum Kit is an effective way to prevent humidity, moisture, and dust from negatively impacting your 3D printing filament during storage.
Filament naturally absorbs moisture from the air over time, and the more humid the air is, the faster this happens. The older the filament, the more moisture it has absorbed. This can result in unsuccessful prints (jams and poor bed adhesion), poorer quality prints (bubbling/warts, stringiness), and can eventually lead to unusable filament. Not only does this increase your costs over time, but it is also bad for the environment when you end up throwing out unusable filament spools.
The eVacuum Kit and eVacuum Bags can be used together with the eBOX Lite to achieve the best printing results for your filament. The kit has passed BPA-FREE and FDA certification, is made with food-grade materials, and is safe and environmentally-friendly.
*If you do not own a hand pump, desiccants and humidity indicators, consider purchasing the eVacuum Kit.
This kit includes:
- 15 x Vacuum bags (Size: 30x34cm, Material: PA+PE, certified by BPA and FDA, Thickness: 0.085mm, Storage temperature: -20 to 85℃)
- 2 x Sealing clip
- 15 x Desiccant
Note: When the humidity reaches 50%, it is recommended to replace the desiccant. Store in a dry, cool environment; avoid direct sunlight and water.
- The vacuum bag uses a double seal design and single-sided embossing treatment in order to achieve optimal sealing performance and moisture-proof capabilities.
- The vacuum bag is made of BPA-FREE and FDA-certified food-grade PE+PA composite material that is durable, recyclable, as well as safe and environmentally-friendly.
- The vacuum bag is specifically designed to be used with a range of different sizes of 3D printing filament such as 0.5KG/0.75KG/1KG rolls and 1.75mm/2.85mm/3mm filament.
- The kit's included humidity card is highly sensitive and can be used repeatedly, so you always know the condition of your filament.